
Ok great we finally got part 3 out and in the theaters. What ever happened to going to New York and taking the movie from there? BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO instead they go to Paris. What the fuck is that about.
Ok I will be honest I won't spoil it but I saw this movie and its by far a horrible movie Chris Tucker and Jackie Chan has made. The Out takes wasn't all that funny either. I had high hopes for this movie. I thought I would be laughing my ass off like Rush Hour 1 & 2. But what really disappointed me was that all the funny scenes were in the commercials and previews. I can't believe they paid Chris Tucker a shit load of money and allowed his friends to be in the film just to find out that the movie sucked ass.
This by far has to be there turning point in the movie biz can't see them redeeming themselves from this crap.
I WANT A REFUND NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment